The following web sites have been assembled as a resource for those wishing to implement HACCP in their establishments or for those who are currently under regulatory HACCP (All Federally Inspected Meat Facilities).
- Southeastern Meat Association
- American Association of Meat Processors
- Meat Myth Crusher
- American Meat Institute
- Center for Disease Control (CDC)
- International HACCP Alliance
United States Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- Safe and Suitable Ingredients Used in the Production of Meat and Poultry Products
- USDA Grant of Inspection Application
The Smith-Lever Act of 1914 established the Cooperative Extension Service, which allows us all to benefit from the knowledge of our land-grant universities. Extension has helped millions of Floridians by tapping the latest information from the research engines of the University of Florida and Florida A&M and converting it into practical knowledge we use every day.
UF/IFAS Extension maintains an easy-to-use, comprehensive Web site, Solutions for Your Life.