- Eight Key Sanitation Conditions & Practices (.pdf 95KB)
- USDA's How to Develop a HACCP Plan (.pdf 266KB)
HACCP Work Sheets
- Introduction To HACCP (.pdf 406KB)
- HACCP Preliminary Task (.pdf 240KB)
- HACCP Prerequisite Programs (.pdf 589KB)
- Food Hazards (.pdf 519KB)
- Hazard Analysis: Principle 1 (.pdf 400KB)
- Critical Control Points, Principle 2 (.pdf 234KB)
- Critical Limits, Principle 3 (.pdf 530KB)
- Monitoring, Principle 4 (.pdf 343KB)
- Corrective Actions, Principle 5 (.pdf 465KB)
- Verification, Principle 6 (.pdf 378KB)
- Record Keeping Principle 7 (.pdf 210KB)
The Smith-Lever Act of 1914 established the Cooperative Extension Service, which allows us all to benefit from the knowledge of our land-grant universities. Extension has helped millions of Floridians by tapping the latest information from the research engines of the University of Florida and Florida A&M and converting it into practical knowledge we use every day.
UF/IFAS Extension maintains an easy-to-use, comprehensive Web site, Solutions for Your Life.