Meat Judging Resources
Meat, Judging Classes, Clinics/Workshops, Resources
- Contest Information
- Principles of Meat Judging Tutorial (.pdf 3.23MB)
- Hog and Ham, Clinics/Workshops
- 4-H and FFA Meat Judging Clinics/Workshops (2014)
- UF Youth Meat Judging Classes-Carcass-Cuts-Retail
- Other Meat Judging Resources and Florida Middle School Meat Contest
NEW Retail Identification
Starting in 2012 4-H and FFA have the same retail cuts to identify.
NEW Placing and ID Cards
Meat Judging Clinic Presentations
- CDE Meat Judging (.pdf 186KB)
- Placing Pork Carcasses (.pdf 301KB)
- Identifying Retail Cuts (.pdf 2.35MB)
- Meat Judging for Coaches (3.23MB)
The Smith-Lever Act of 1914 established the Cooperative Extension Service, which allows us all to benefit from the knowledge of our land-grant universities. Extension has helped millions of Floridians by tapping the latest information from the research engines of the University of Florida and Florida A&M and converting it into practical knowledge we use every day.
UF/IFAS Extension maintains an easy-to-use, comprehensive Web site, Solutions for Your Life.