What to Expect this Spring in Animal Sciences
COVID Screening and Testing
- All students will need to complete the health screening questionnaire before January 10th. The questionnaire is avaible on your One.UF
- If you are living in a residence hall and/or will be taking face-to-face classes you must have your screening questionnaire AND a COVID test completed prior to the first day of classes.
- Test must be completed at UF.
- This is what our office knows, so if you have questions past this please contact email@example.com
- You can also find more information here https://coronavirus.ufhealth.org/screen-test-protect-2/screen-test-protect-plans-spring-2021/
- If you are unable to sign up for a test before the start of classes please let your instructor know. Even if you are not cleared for campus it is still your responsibility to keep up in your classes.